The Witness Stand: Legal Community Articles
Read the latest criminal justice and paralegal news, find career information, and research criminal justice schools.
The world of criminal justice is all around us: from law enforcement professionals, to paralegals, forensics experts and probation officers.
All Criminal Justice Schools presents the most current news, trends and tips for first-time and continuing criminal-justice and paralegal students.
Read the latest from the world of criminal justice...
New! Top 5 Hiring Trends in the Criminal Justice Industry
Certain sectors of the criminal justice industry are emerging as hot spots, where demand for trained workers is predicted to increase greatly over the next few years due to economic and sociological trends.
Criminal Justice and Paralegal Article Library
Criminal Justice Careers and Resources
Read about these top criminal justice and legal career options, including education requirements, job growth and salary information.
- Paralegal – Read what the paralegal profession is like.
- Law Enforcement – Looking to start a career in law enforcement? Find out what it takes to succeed.
- Forensics – Learn what to expect in the ever-changing field of forensic science.
- Corrections – Learn why a career in corrections may be a good fit for you.
- Online Criminal Justice Degrees – Online education is opening up career options for millions. Find out more.